Yesterday I went to vote for the parliamentary election that all free and democratic people take for granted, its not like this everywhere as we all know and corruption is very present in many world countries.
I do appreciate to live in a democratic country but not full of stupid people in our government who encourage 3 world people to use the system that was not built to host them, a total F up
As a true Swede I took the opportunity to vote at the Swedish embassy in Kenya not to miss out on this, well at the embassy I had a chat with the staff there and asked how many voters they were expecting, she told me around 5500-6000 voters !!! I said WHAT how is this possible? then I asked how many Sweds live in Kenya, the reply was around 150, so what is the rest?
All the rest is Somalis that obtained Swedish right to live in Sweden and by facto have the right to vote, they all get governmental money support but live in Kenya and make so called business here, this is totally absurd that we as country accept this and keep this kind of people using the system,
We have failed as country for sure by letting foreign people using taxpayers' money to support them like this,
Its time to take a stance like they do in Finland, Polen and Denmark, start sending back and revoke all residencies from people who cheat the system.... I am truly pissed off.
Du gamla du fria finns inte langre.
No comments:
Post a Comment