9/29/26

My military days

Many of you don't know that I was in the Swedish military for more than 20 years, I started at 16 with the FBU young junior academy until I did my military service at T4 1984 as medic for 15 months focusing on PJ missions and trauma battle wounds, I learns so much that I still today have this in my backbone.

After my conscript time I went to do my officer training to be a lieutenant with specialty in CQC and did this for like 10 years + my ambition was never to be a high rank officer sitting behind a desk, I always enjoyed much more to be a member of the gang out in the real world, I miss this a lot.

To be part of a strong brotherhood is hard to describe but you who knows, knows what I'm talking about

Here with my beautiful wife

Vis Et Honor






No comments:

Post a Comment

My military days

Many of you don't know that I was in the Swedish military for more than 20 years, I started at 16 with the FBU young junior academy unti...