9/9/26

Dinner last year at Capitol Club

 How time flies so fast, last year in September I did a dinner at the Capital Club in Nairobi, this is a high-profile members club in beautiful setting over 4 floors with great view over Nairobi skyline.

I was super happy to be asked to cook for a bunch of guests including my wife!! I love it and a few other persons that I know of.

The menu was created as a memory lane throughout countries that I like but unfortunately my original plan of 14 curses was cut down to 6 only, but well it turned out pretty well anyway and I gave many Kenyans a challenge with some of the flavors they are not familiar or used to,  

Overall, the dinner went well and I hope to be invited back some day

Asante




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner last year at Capitol Club

 How time flies so fast, last year in September I did a dinner at the Capital Club in Nairobi, this is a high-profile members club in beauti...