1/8/21

 Not very religious person


all people who knows me also know that I am not a traditional religious person, don't believe in Jesus, Allah or other manmade figures who made people suffer for centuries, but I do believe in universal powers that can change our faith and that cosmos is something special and can make miracles, but still I have some religious tattoos from Christian,Vikings, Celtic and decided to do some to honor Buddhist as well.

The story is actually little crazy but I advised one of my friends before I went to Thailand about my ideas and it ended up that I spent a whole day with a Buddhist munk to understand more about his religion and his beliefs, extremely cool guy and very laid back and told me his life story and did a blessing tattoo on me with a sharp bamboo stick and some greasy ink... pain? not at all, he was chanting something the whole time and this maybe made a difference, I really cant tell but its still there and I will meet him again next time I go to Thailand. 





No comments:

Post a Comment