1/12/21

 Wonders of the World

One thing that have been on my bucket list for many years is to visit Ankor Wat in Cambodia, I was always intrigued as a youngster for that special place and now I have finally made my dream come true, I must say that this place left me speechless, what a amazing place to visit with a vibe of ancient times combined with Tomb Raider, a true Indiana Jones feeling around it and the best thing is the guide!! you must have a guide and a private car rental to drive you around the area (HUGE) don't be stupid and try to bike around if you are not superfit, will take you forever. 
When walking around you feel humble for all the people who lived there centuries ago and the hard labour to build all the temples and all the carvings made by hand and all is different, 
If you have a chance make sure to visit the temples and stay in Siam Reap for some extra days, great hospitality and good food, Stay at Ankor Palace resort & SpA hotel, great relaxing place and super helpful staff.








No comments:

Post a Comment