1/23/21

Singapore part 2

 As you might know I lived and worked in Singapore for almost 2 years and loved every minute of it and so did my girls who managed to fly over on several occasions to spend some quality time with me there.

Omg how we all miss that wonderful apartment and the pool area where we spent relaxing days, how can we not miss this place.

Moving to the other side of the world takes some curiosity and friends who can support when times get tough and I can't thank all of them enough for this crazy adventure, fun times and special friendship bonds that will last us forever, always grateful for what that city showed me and I learned so much great things and discover asian culture and understanding so much better, Singapore you rock!!













No comments:

Post a Comment