1/15/21

 Singapore part 1.


Where to start, my time in Singapore was a great experience in diversity of people, city life, and foremost all the amazing food that you can find just about everywhere, from 3 Michelin stars to the whole hawker culture, to explain hawker for you is something like this, take 50+ food stalls in one spot and add chairs and tables in the middle and choose whatever you like to eat, easy affordable and delicious, I was lucky to have local friend who showed me around to their favourite places very frequently, and this is one of many things that I miss about Singapore food scene, be brave and try everything, life is to short to miss out on things.
oyster omelet, Bak chor mee, clay pot rice grilled stingray and I can go on forever.....









  

No comments:

Post a Comment