1/8/21

 Traveling restrictions right now is putting all of us down a bit so I try to stay travel positive and to look back on travels I did pre covid and Thailand and Bangkok is one of the most amazing places to visit especially if you happend to have friends living there and can show you around to all the amazing sites and not least the Thai food that I just can't get enough of eating, so yummy and spicy.

one of this friends is Swedish/Thai Kenneth who I know thru his brother Gunnar who also lives in Thailand with his wife and daughter, Kenneth is the coolest guy and knows the best in every aspect, food, bars, music places so not to waste precious time in the city, thank you again for a most exciting days bro.

Luckily enough taking a trip from Singapore to BKK is a short flight and excellent way to spend a weekend there and visit Sombat, another one of my friends who knows all the historic and religious sites in BKK and always takes me to new places so to discover more and more, fascinating and interesting guy. 

I sure hope to catch up with them soon again, I miss my dirt cheap and delicious food.















No comments:

Post a Comment