1/17/21

 Invitation to Beijing

I was thrilled to be invited to the technical college in Beijing to do some masterclasses for the students who has chosen the western cooking style program, what a great experience for me but for sure to the students as well, supermany photographers on site to shoot everything and at first little difficult and some language barriers but we managed to overcome all thanks to Tong, one of the professors who did her schooling at CIA in CA.
I did a 8 course dinner western style and some extra dishes all in 3 days there, I also told them the story about Remy the rat in the movie Ratatouille, no matter who you are and what you are you can learn to cook and become somebody, I actually told them my own story all in 3 hours, damn!! I should write a book!! anyone want to help me?
I love and dedicate my life to share knowledge to younger and eager cooks who dreams and want to sacrifice everything to learn and I am more than honored to assist in any way i can, Sharing is Caring. 












No comments:

Post a Comment