Culinary competition in Cairo HACE 2024

 Its always a great pleasure to be invited as a judge and a humble approach to all the young chefs competing, this year was much better and the quality over all was very much higher and I am sure that this is part of the feedback that we gave the competitors last year, "listen habibi"

The big problem are all of this "I know everything master chef from Egypt" mentality that I still find all the time, the old boys dont know shit and there is a reason why all the big hotels have an expat chef, 

To keep your secrets and not share to the young chefs is a big no no for me, sharing is caring and I wish that more of my fellow Egyptians could understand the benefit of this, especially when it comes to young female chefs that are always harrassed and pushed a side, how I wish to train an all female team to beat the crap out of the boys !! any ladies out there who would like to give it a crack? 

Anyhow thank you Egyptian chef association for having me onboard also this year.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chateauneuf du Pape

Culinary competition in Egypt

Open Balkan & Wine vision