Wedding anniversary 19

 Marriage is never easy and it takes a lot of effort to keep going on and make life easy and comfortable but with me its a real challenge constantly moving around like I do and all the crazy things that I come up with all the time and have always done, some of my gipsy blood I guess, My stronghold and support have always been there for me and gave me the freedom to grow as person and chef, with out I would never achieve what I have done so far and more to come for sure.

My family had the opportunity and privilege's to visit many places in the world thank to my travels but at the same time they have carried a heavy load in day to day life without me around to shear the burden, I am well aware of this and I try to compensate my own way, 19 years of marriage and still going strong thanks to you my love Christina my moon and sun in my life and thank you for making us a strong team that can overcome anything thrown at us.

Love you endlessly my sexy beast. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chateauneuf du Pape

Culinary competition in Egypt

Open Balkan & Wine vision