Singapore daily part 69

 You all know how much I enjoyed my time working in SG and also my family and friends who visit me there, many of my chefs friends around stayed a couple of days before heeding to another Asian destination, all of then came for the food and to experience the hawker culture in SG but also in Malaysia.

To eat here is a cheep adventure and you can find almost everything at the hawker centers around town, sooo many and so little time, you need years just to visit some of them, simply wonderful and not expensive, I was fortune enough to have really good local friends who all the time showed me around to try new and exiting food, some very good and some very strange but exciting of curse, I would say to all chefs out there, visit SG if you want to taste, learn, experience new and totally out of your comfort zone new flavors, here is some of the foods sampled. Majulah Singapura 
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chateauneuf du Pape

Culinary competition in Egypt

Open Balkan & Wine vision