3/12/13

Ten years and still in Love


Some great things have happened to me in the last few weeks, first of all I meet my wife Christina 10 years ago and we will celebrate this in a special way (secret)

The second thing is that my sommelier buddy’s in Sweden voted me in as their vice president of the Swedish sommelier association, thanks guys for your trust in me.

Serbia will have a visit soon from me and my chef friend Douglas, we will do workshop in molecular gastronomy for chefs at Metro centar in Belgrade.

 

My love in life Christina

I would like to thank you for being so understanding with me and all the patience that you show to me everyday even on my dark days.

Without you I am nothing and we are a great couple that can achieve anything that we want.

You are truly the moon in my universe, the star on my sky and I will love you forever.

//D

No comments:

Post a Comment