Amazing days deserve more attention and even more photos so here it comes and I even did a TV show as usual at TanJug national television, always a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Culinary team of Singapore at IKA
I was just daydreaming and start to think of my time in Singapore and the decision we made to send a team to compete at the culinary Olympi...
-
I was just daydreaming and start to think of my time in Singapore and the decision we made to send a team to compete at the culinary Olympi...
-
A frequently asked question is how do you come up with what you will cater on an aircraft? So let me try to explain, the whole process is v...
-
There is one tea in the whole world that continue to amaze me for its flavours and highest possible quality and that is THEODOR blended in F...









No comments:
Post a Comment