5/12/24

Pan - American cuisine

 What the H...is Pan - American cuisine, well let me explain to you, this is a mix of Mexican, Caribbean and South American food culture that have inspired at least me for many years, bold full of freshness, slightly spice with the best and freshest ingredients available all cooked in a simple way, using open fire that ads this extra dimension to taste and texture, greatly balanced thru time and history adding local layers on top of each other to express the peoples native food culture but also a second dimension to all of us not raised there. I have such great memories visiting Mexico during my time working and living in LA ancient times ago  but the flavors is still with me and I can kill for a Mescal or 2.

Enjoy some of the latest creations of mine all inspired by Pan-American cuisine, Saludos amigos













No comments:

Post a Comment