4/16/24

New chapter part 1

 Its amazing how life takes turns and brings you in directions that you couldn't imagine just a few months ago, not to mention years ago, I find myself in the cradle of civilization Egypt, what a ride it have been!

Its so funny to find my old blog searching on the net I realized how time have passed and how many years ago I started to write this as a part of my future book, novel or whatever, will see how that goes but I do have some stories to tell, If I still can remember them :-) 

Production director for LSG Skychefs in Cairo Egypt, what a blast!! way to go old man (people are asking me when I should retired) Dragan you are 60 now, you must slow down, I simply tell them to F.....ff

Enjoy this fine aircraft belonging to one of our Chinese customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment