Never forget where you come from and childhood memories

 Born in 1963 in a small Serbian town of Pozarevac on Industrijska ulica 76 and left at a very young age with my parents to Sweden, what we left behind is this very small house that my grandfather bought for my parents wedding as a gift fully furnished with everything they needed (they ware poorer than church rats) we kept this house for several years using it as a vacation home every summer, I loved it even the outhouse but scared shitless to fall into the pit as a small and skinny ass boy, I managed to stay surface !!

A few years later my dad sold this house to someone who I believe never utilized properly and now its all a wreck but for me its still great memories and part of my childhood that I cherish very much and feel fortune to have.

The photos is from my computer screen so not elegant but it tells my story.

Ziveli.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAUT COUTURE THEODOR TEA

Sherry Delgado Zuleta

Zind - Humbrecht wines in gods garden