10/31/13

Great wines and fantastic people in Italy

Barolo Arborina DOCG
Wine travels always make me feel good and on high positive energy and especially with stunning friends who enjoys food & wine

Few weeks ago I hade the pleasure to visit Piemonte in north of Italy with Patrik, Anna, Helena and Camilla who are the best companions to travel with (my wife is the best) J

We stayed at the Tenuta dei Fiore in Calosso (Asti) with the best hospitality of Valter and Yvette Bosticardo and their fab kids.

The Bosticardo family runs a wine farm with very good quality production but the most amazing wine must be the one of a kind moscato with 12 years on the lees!! Absolutely amazing and unusual

Thank you Valter for giving me the Nr 1 bottle out of 800.

 

Nadia Curto is the nice of the more famous Elio Altare and she is one hell of a lady that I like very much beside that she is a rad winemaker with bold and gutsy wines from the “La Morra” Barolo area, look out for her wines with the label of Marco Curto.

Thanks Nadia for sharing your knowledge and energy to us.

 

I sure hope to be back soon again.

 










No comments:

Post a Comment