3/26/12

I have been busy

I have been so busy lately and travelling in the name of the wine, fun? Yes but very exhausting
especially when I have to be away from my family for to long.

Prowein in Germany was great fun and I did some great deals for the Swedish and Danish market that will result in great wines, www.vallegarcia.com is already in the warehouse and out to the first customers.

To meet winemakers and producers in person is always great and to understand the philosophy behind the product is crucial to a sales guy, great personalities.

I have attended the Nordic chef of the year as a judge for some days and also a Nordic chefs board meeting with great colleagues.

Looking for new wines for my market is time consuming and people around me thinks that this is just fun, they should only know J

Applying for the university is something that I could not believe would happen 6 months ago, but yes I’m heading for the WSET Diploma starting up in September, more to come about this.

I’m a busy bee and could not travel nether to vinitaly in Verona or alimentaria in Barcelona this year but I’m already planning expo in Bordeaux next year, who will come with me?

Look up http://www.mishasvineyard.com great NZ wines from wonderful people.



Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment