10/12/11

DUMANGIN CHAMPAGNE IS VERY COOL

I met up with my friend Gilles at champagne DUMANGIN a wile ago at his winey to taste his wines and to see what hi is up to, Gilles produce great champagne that even Sir McCartney used to his wedding last week, how cool is that for Gilles!
DUMANGIN also makes some special delicatessen products that all contains his champagne,
I love his duck liver with some champagne jelly on top.yummy

I like the inventions that he is making regarding bottles layout,( he do a special series of bottles for the famous Christian Audigier) ice buckets and other promotional things, the new wooden bucket that holds tree special bottles is just great and looks fantastic and I’m looking forward to what this marketing wizard will do in the future.

Go Gilles









No comments:

Post a Comment